Thursday, July 12, 2007

OK, check it out!

So, after 31 years of only having curly hair to work with, check out what I did!....

BEFORE:

AFTER:




I tell ya, I'm liking the look! Ok, so it only lasted for two days (and that was with me sleeping propped up so I wouldn't squash it, and showering with a rather large plastic bag on my head for fear of a drop of water getting ANYWHERE near my hair!
So, now, what is a girl to do? I'm considering "investing" in some rather flash hair straighteners, and I reakon they will be worth it.

I'll let ya know how I get on ................

2 comments:

thebeanbag.wordpress.com said...

omg a POST!!! I haven't even read it yet i'm just so excited lol ;)

Sarah Bean said...

hellooooooooooooo i tagged you for this today, and i totally think you should play, miss verbose blogging girl ;)
you're it!