Thursday, May 24, 2007

Just for Sarah ........

OK, so, I just read somewhere that i'm not writing enough (lol), so if you want something interesting to read go read hers cause it ROCKS!!! (just search for "the beanbag", i tried to link it but I'm very techno unsavvy!

Miss 7 is away on her first overnight camp.

My dishcloth has been unravelled 5 times now!!! How DO I managed to keep forgetting what row I'm up to even though I have a row counter??????

That's about it for today.

Luff you to Sarah :-)

2 comments:

Sharonnz said...

You are becoming the "frog queen" of knitting, my dear! "Rip it, rip it, rip it" five times??!!

Sarah Bean said...

tee hee yippee a post! I can't believe you keep undoing it, can't you just bluff? Yknow, like it was totally supposed to look that way? You have sooo much more patience than me! Thank you for "my" post ;)